Contract No. and Title: G03: Medical and diagnostic equipment
Date: 28 November 2019
Loan No. and Title: Grant 0236-MON: Fourth Health Sector Development Project
Deadline for submission of bids: 13 January 2020 at 15:00 Hours (Ulaanbaatar time) (GMT+8)
1. The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Fourth Health Sector Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contracts named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Ministry of Health (MOH) (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the supply, delivery and installation of Medical and diagnostic equipment for Songinokhairkhan District General Hospital, Ulaanbaatar City in Mongolia. These include treatment, nursing, organic-functional support, clinical physiology, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory and operating room and anesthesia equipment.
The bid has 5 Lots.
Lot 1: Treatment, nursing, organic-functional Support
Lot 2: Clinical Physiology
Lot 3: Diagnostic Imaging
Lot 4: Clinical laboratory
Lot 5: Operating, anesthesia
The delivery/completion period is 3-4 months from signing date of the contract. A bidder may bid for any one, more than one, or all of the lots.
3. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB's Single-Stage One Envelope (1S1E) procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only Bidders from eligible member countries with key qualifications given below should participate in this bidding:
a. Net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive;
b. Minimum average annual turnover of
• For lot 1: US$ 1,190,000.00
• For lot 2: US$ 1,000,000.00
• For lot 3: US$ 1,500,000.00
• For lot 4: US$ 1,500,000.00
• For lot 5: US$ 1,400,000.00
calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
c. Availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is
• For lot 1: US$ 420,000.00
• For lot 2: US$ 385,000.00
• For lot 3: US$ 550,000.00
• For lot 4: US$ 544,000.00
• For lot 5: US$ 518,000.00
d. Successful completion as main supplier within the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018) of at least 1 contract valued at:
• For lot 1: US$ 479,000.00
• For lot 2: US$ 439,000.00
• For lot 3: US$ 630,000.00
• For lot 4: US$ 622,000.00
• For lot 5: US$ 592,000.00
with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6-Schedule of Supply of the Bidding Document.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
Ministry of Health of Mongolia
Attention: Mrs. Bayartogtokh Jugdersuren, procurement officer, HSDP-4 and 5
Olympic street 2, Extension building of Government Building 8,
Room number: 3rd F, room#4
City: Ulaanbaatar 48
Zip Code: 210648
Electronic mail address: Bayartogtokh.firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
• Write to address above requesting the bidding documents for G16 new: Medical equipment for CSSDs of 7 hospitals in Mongolia
• Pay a non-refundable fee of US$100.00 by direct deposit into the following account:
Bank Name: State Bank of Mongolia, Branch No. 100
Bank Address: Choimbol-6, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Account Name: Fourth Health Sector Development Project
Payee's Account No: 240026067406
SWIFT Code: STBMMNUB
Bank Name: CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK ERLIANHAOTE
SWIFT Code: PCBC CN BJ NME
• The document will be sent by airmail or courier services for overseas delivery and surface mail or courier for local delivery. In case of delivery of the bidding document, the fee for such service shall be payable by the bidder who purchases the bidding document. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Pre-bidding meeting shall be held on 12 December 2019 at 15:00 hours at the below address in para 5.
8. Deliver your bid:
• to the address above in para 5
• on or before the deadline: 13 January 2020, 15:00 hours (Ulaanbaatar time)
• together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
9. The Ministry of Health of Mongolia will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
10. When comparing Bids, ADB's Domestic Preference Scheme will not be applied.